Dear Internet

I love you, internet. You make it possible for me to keep track of Britney's custody battles, which celebrity had a baby today, and read an in depth analysis of why Miley Cyrus/Hanna Montana will destroy our daughters.

But, lately internet, you are making me obsess over such stupid things. Like, how can I convince my husband that an iPhone is a necessary upgrade from my current cell phone? I want an iPhone for many reasons, most of which make perfectly reasonable sense to me.

I want a Wii, too. I think it would be so much fun for our family to have a game that we can play together. And, you don't just sit on your butt and play games--you move. :)

So, I am putting this out there, internet, just like Oprah said to do. If you want something bad enough, tell the universe and think positively and it will happen!! Praise Oprah!

I want an iPhone, I want a Wii. I want an iPhone, I want a Wii. I want an iPhone, I want a Wii. I want an iPhone, I want a Wii. I want an iPhone, I want a Wii. I want an iPhone, I want a Wii. I want an iPhone, I want a Wii. I want an iPhone, I want a Wii. I want an iPhone, I want a Wii. I want an iPhone, I want a Wii. I want an iPhone, I want a Wii. I want an iPhone, I want a Wii.

Thank you, internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Kitchen Knife Set for the Money : My Personal Expereince

When comes to choosing a best kitchen knife with the limited amount of money it will allways difficult task for any cook. You have to bal...