Food and My Weight Loss Journey

I rejoined Weight Watchers for the 1,000,000 th time this month. I understand WW works, it has actually worked for me in the past, however the idea of investing loan on losing weight simply owns me nuts. Seriously, why do I require to pay somebody else to assist me lose weight?

I've lost some weight currently, however it's like the suggestion of the iceberg to me. I've got a long method to go and I've got a lot of modifications to make. I am taking my time, slowly making huge modifications consisting of working out more and consuming less CRAP.

I intend on publishing frequently about this, to keep myself truthful and to have an archive of my development. Consisting of images. Gulp.

Dream me luck ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Kitchen Knife Set for the Money : My Personal Expereince

When comes to choosing a best kitchen knife with the limited amount of money it will allways difficult task for any cook. You have to bal...